The best breakfast in Pisa
Breakfast ALL YOU CAN EAT
for everyone – even if you are not staying at our hotel
- A wide selection of sweet and salty food
- Food for the little ones, placemats to color and bibs
- Attention to intolerances
- Breakfast with a wide selection of sweet and salty food of excellent quality, paying particular attention to food intolerances. There are also various types of fresh milk one can choose: cow, soy, goat …
- … And if you stay more than one day: breakfast will always be different.
- At your disposal 24/7 kettle with hot drinks, tea, coffee etc…
- At breakfast you will find food for the little ones, placemats to color and bibs.
- Dishes made of unbreakable material.
- Savor in tranquility our selection of products.
We were among the finalists for the Award for Excellence in Hospitality Breakfast.
Niamh – Ireland
“Superb location, between train station and city centre. The staff are friendly and helpful.We stayed there for two nights, one night at the beginning and one at the end of our holiday in Italy. We arrived early for check in which was no problem , the housekeeping staff were alerted and the rooms were made available shortly after. Also, we had a problem with our air conditioning and this was sorted immediately. Would recommend as a base for Pisa for a short stay and will certainly use again.”
“Just returned from a very comfortable stay here and would certainly recommend Hotel La Pace to anybody visiting Pisa or the nearby areas. Location is perfect for visiting the Leaning tower, just 20mims walk away. The airport is a 4min bus or taxi ride away and the bus and train stations are just a few minutes walk from the hotel. The room was very clean and had everything I needed for my short stay. Breakfast was good , with hot and cold options, including delicious continental pastries. All of the staff I met we’re welcoming and friendly, I was even able to check in a little earlier as my room was ready when I arrived.”
From what time is it possible to have breakfast?
The breakfast room, located on the mezzanine floor, is open Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. with buffet service and Saturday and Sunday from 7.30 a.m. to 11 a.m. with buffet service.